1. As-built floor plan sketching- Notes
2. Measuring and drawing an "As-Built Drawing" of your bedroom- Bedroom Floor Plan Sketch Homework
3. Introduction of Architectural Home Styles- Architectural Styles Teacher PowerPoint
4. Student project- Architectural Home Styles and Plans Presentation
5. Tiny Houses ABC News Clip and Questions.
6. Outlines of your cottage- Cottage Architectural Base Cottage Footprints
7. It is helpful to keep the following "standards" in mind when designing your floor plan- Basic Floor Plan Requirements
8. Schematic Design- Planning out what you would like your cottage to look like- Cottage Bubble, Rough Floor Plan and Elevation Sketching Directions
7a. Modified Rough Floor Plan Sketching- Directions
7b. Modified Rough Elevation Sketching- Directions
9. Starting Your Cottage in AutoCAD- Directions and Schematic Plan Example
10. Completing your floor plan; adding required notes and dimensions- Example Floor Plan and Teacher's Reference Notes
11. Blocking out your cottage elevations- Directions and CAD reference file.
12. Adding elevation hatch, notes and creating a door and window schedule- Directions and CAD1 and CAD2 reference file
13. Wall Section- Directions and CAD reference file
14. Final Drawing- PDF example and Teacher's Reference Notes
13. Drafting the crawlspace foundation of your cottage- Foundation Plan Directions and CAD reference file.
A great reference example picture.
14. Dictionary of Architectural Terms- PDF reference file.
15. Construction Details and Wall Section- PDF reference file
Construction Details- Directions, PDF reference file and CAD reference file.
Wall Section- Directions and CAD reference file
16. Title Sheet- CAD file
17. Final Drawing Check-list- PDF File