Construction Trades House
2. Round 1: Schematic Floor Plan Option (Individual or Partners)
3. Round 1: Schematic Block Elevations
4. Construction Trades Door and Window Schedule
5. Submit Round 1 Schematic Floor Plans and Elevation to Construction Trades Class
6. Architecture students review C.T. Feedback. Make revisions and resubmit. Option B Drawings
7. Construction Trades students select option they would like to be built.
Daily Construction Trades Drawing Rubric
8. Architecture student to draft Foundation Plan: Foundation Plan Red-marks
9. Architecture students to draft 1st and 2nd Floor Plan
10. Architecture students to draft Block Elevations
11. Architecture students to draft Wall Section
13. Architecture students to draft Finalized Elevations.
View this post on Instagram
The foundation was built at 16 feet instead 15’-9” as planned. Nathan K and Angelle G discussed the options on how to adjust for that. A CAD drawing was created to verify that was an option they should go with.
A post shared by Evva Dossin (@rhs_construction_trades_house) on